JSmith TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2008 #1 Tell me what you think
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 But you didn't come ... Now the day is done and I'm old and no one wants me any more My, is this sad!
But you didn't come ... Now the day is done and I'm old and no one wants me any more My, is this sad!
JSmith TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 LaFoto said: But you didn't come ... Now the day is done and I'm old and no one wants me any more My, is this sad! Click to expand... I'm glad you got the meaning of the image, I wasn't sure how clear it was
LaFoto said: But you didn't come ... Now the day is done and I'm old and no one wants me any more My, is this sad! Click to expand... I'm glad you got the meaning of the image, I wasn't sure how clear it was
H hercry1441 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 67 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2008 #4 I really like this.. It's just a tomato, but when I looked at it, I got really sad. Nice capture!
mmcduffie1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 391 Reaction score 0 Location Tifton, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2008 #5 nice shot - i actually felt that one