What's new

I wanna Live there.....

About the picture or that you want to live there? It looks too rural for my tastes! But about the picture. I know what the subject is, but there are a whole lot of things distracting me. The two structures on the top of the image. The flags out front. The power lines in the bottom of the photo. Also I'm not certain that the main structure is sharp or not. I would start by cropping this much closer, to eliminate all the distractors mentioned above. Maybe just the house and the nice tree on the left...
 
About the picture or that you want to live there? It looks too rural for my tastes! But about the picture. I know what the subject is, but there are a whole lot of things distracting me. The two structures on the top of the image. The flags out front. The power lines in the bottom of the photo. Also I'm not certain that the main structure is sharp or not. I would start by cropping this much closer, to eliminate all the distractors mentioned above. Maybe just the house and the nice tree on the left...
Thank you Heitz :D

How about this?



Regards :D
 
I'd live there. I am all about rural!
The image is off. Did you maybe have a filter on or shoot through a window?
The second is much better.
 
Thank you M leek; it was a straight at object shoot; was in car; but stopped and window glass down; but what to do

Regards :D
 
Hey, it may not be technically your best photo, but I find it a lot more interesting then a lot I see on here. Sometimes it's easy to overlook the technicalities and just accept the photo for what it is. I found it entertaining.
BTW, I could live there in a second :wink:
 
I prefer the original version over the cropped-down shot. The cropped shot removes the locational clues. The shot looks a wee bit shaky, as if it had been shot with a long lens and there's a bit of shake. It looks like an okay hillside house. Probably has a good view!
 
You better keep your shoes by the door. You never know when you'll be trying to out run the next mud slide :lol:
 
Hey, it may not be technically your best photo, but I find it a lot more interesting then a lot I see on here. Sometimes it's easy to overlook the technicalities and just accept the photo for what it is. I found it entertaining.
BTW, I could live there in a second :wink:

You better keep your shoes by the door. You never know when you'll be trying to out run the next mud slide :lol:

Hahah.... Thank you very much Rick :D
 
I prefer the original version over the cropped-down shot. The cropped shot removes the locational clues. The shot looks a wee bit shaky, as if it had been shot with a long lens and there's a bit of shake. It looks like an okay hillside house. Probably has a good view!
Thank you very much D. Points helped :D
 
^^ BIG thumb down. :thumbdown:

Bringing the the groceries would be a pain, and my son likes to fly down stairs ... it's a problem.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom