I want to know.... *click here!* :)

I do still kinda wanna know if you all think that you need to have a "pro" body to be a "pro"...
What's your answer to your question?

I don't have one because I'm aggravated and just want to give up... But I've been taught not to quit... So I'm going to be aggravated and hate everything for the rest of the time I'm awake tonight and I'll hopefully wake up in a better mood and be ready to pick up and go on :)

That's my answer right now because the last shoot I did for a friend came out TERRIBLE between CA and light being terrible and just f***ing everything... I'm tempted to just not edit anymore of these photos and ask the mom if we can re-shoot but I don't know when we'll be able to re-shoot because it's going to be cold for the next week or more and... just grr. Yup, that's all right now... just grr.

Ah, see, two of your problems have nothing to do with what camera body you are using.

and that's what I'm figuring out... Kind of part of the reason I started t his thread... But anywho, my grumpy ass is going to bed... I need to wake up and be ready to try again tomorrow otherwise, I'll become a quitter...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back