What's new

I was at Yosemite National Park

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a shot I took of a friend of mine looking at the Half Dome... I kind of like the lines in this shot... hope you like it.. the postprocessing might not everyone's cup of tea.. but I'm a post processer ;-) I just love to do Photoshop work...but don't hesitate to criticize, I love to learn ;-)

check out my website, i love to get comments there aswell :-)

http://www.spako.lu

so.. here's the shot:

48322.jpg
 
Fascinating. Not at all what I thought I would see... and I like that. What a great perspective!

-Pete
 
Yosemite has been photographed again and again and again and again (and I'm still hoping to get there soon to do it myself). You have given a refreshing change from all of those Yosemite Valley, Half Dome images we all know. Thank you.
 
Very hot and very dry. A great picture.
What focal range, may I ask?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom