gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:mrgreen: Bad Company 2008

1 Robert Hart (Bad company /Company of snakes/The Distance/ and now The Jones Gang with Kenny Jones)
569923255_xinXC-L.jpg

569925695_gLyGm-L.jpg

3 Dave "Bucket" Colwell (Bad Company and too many bands to mention)
569921036_AUCvt-L.jpg

569928530_4oEhu-L.jpg

5 Jaz Lochrie (Bad Company and many other projects)
569927479_WJYjX-L.jpg

569929229_zKJpc-L.jpg

7 Special guest Harry James of Thunder and Magnum
569924811_JAp7T-L.jpg

569922125_RyYDR-L.jpg

569928975_VNnWa-L.jpg

Hey Gary,

#3 and #5 are the best for me. #6 and #8 for me are a miss (his pocket is seemingly the focal point and his face show heavy noise under that hat, #8, i see your intent, I just don't think it worked in this case). Overall though good results for tough conditions.

I like #1 also, but such a shallow DOF with HIS left eye, for me kind of takes away from it a little. I understand why it is like that, but both eyes as sharp as his right would have been perfect. Not meaning to be picky, just something I noticed.

You have a good feel for challenging conditions as per your usual posts, it always seems like your either indoors or in the rain.

Hey Gary,

#3 and #5 are the best for me. #6 and #8 for me are a miss (his pocket is seemingly the focal point and his face show heavy noise under that hat, #8, i see your intent, I just don't think it worked in this case). Overall though good results for tough conditions.

I like #1 also, but such a shallow DOF with HIS left eye, for me kind of takes away from it a little. I understand why it is like that, but both eyes as sharp as his right would have been perfect. Not meaning to be picky, just something I noticed.

You have a good feel for challenging conditions as per your usual posts, it always seems like your either indoors or in the rain.

I know what you mean these were all shot at ISO3200 and the lights were crap, in 6 i didn't have the camera to my eye i was focusing blind holding the camera low, got some of the band on before that are friends so will post some of those later

I love #2 for the composition but also for the "feel"- the woman smiling, some emotion from the singer, etc. All in all, a good shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back