What's new

I was on/under the Bahamas

42.jpg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Here are a few shots I took in the Bahamas March of '07

shiponshore.jpg


puffer.jpg



eel.jpg



Feedback, is of course, always welcome :wink:
 
I love the shot of the blowfish! Excellent color and lighting!
 
Shortly after I snapped the photo I tried to harass him and make him blow up, didn't work though...hehe
 
Holy Toledo, I love all 3 of these pics!! Great crepuscular rays in that first one, and those are amazing underwater shots....what light source did you have to get that kind of clarity? (And what the heck is up the moray's nose??!)

Welcome to the forum, by the way. And I really look forward to seeing more of your pics.
 
Thanks!

It's a Canon A640 w/ an Ikelite housing and Ikelite 800 strobe.

Those little tendrils are chemoreceptors the eel uses to "taste" the water.
 
Wow! Nice shots! When I first looked at the first one I thought of Gilligan's Island. Then when I saw those beautiful rays over the ocean it felt "angelical" :)

The puffer fish is awsome. They have the cutest faces.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom