What's new

I went for a walk on Sunday.

pm63

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Managed to get this (click for flickr + large. Leave a comment if you feel so inclined):



I took some other shots that I like, so probably more to follow. :thumbup:
 
I really like the shadow of the tree on the ground the best.
 
I really like the shadow of the tree on the ground the best.

Thanks. The quality of the light in the morning can work wonders.
 
Looks good and makes me look forward to more from that walk! Exposure cannot have been easy, and yet you nailed it. And you SAW where there was a good photo. I like this!
 
Looks good and makes me look forward to more from that walk! Exposure cannot have been easy, and yet you nailed it. And you SAW where there was a good photo. I like this!

Thanks for the kind words. The part about pre-visualisation especially means a lot as it's crucial to landscape photography. I have a thing for shooting into the sun - if you're walking along, with the sun behind you, it's amazing how the scene is transformed just by turning around and noticing the dramatic shadows and textures. I think I used a 3 stop soft ND grad filter for the above image (I took some with and without, I'm pretty sure this was with).

Here's another, just processed:

3100486391_1df2af52e0.jpg
 
Thanks. I'm not sure which one I prefer myself.
 
That first shot is great, with the lighting, shadows and the sun not over powering. Great walk
 
Thank you, here's another:

DSC_0246copy.jpg


This one or the previous one?
 
The atmosphere in every one is so amazing that no mater what angle you shoot it from it still comes out great! :thumbup:
I like the new one as well. I couldn't pic my favorite though. I'll say I like them equality! :wink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom