What's new

I wish this was my Christmas Present

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
night0005-IMG_0005tues.jpg


captured through a window, from a sidewalk on a busy street
 
no worse,

newport beach..uuug the humanity
 
is that a 599 GTB?
:(
 
That's why we call it NewPorche Beach! I don't think I could afford the insurance even if... besides all the gold diggers. Careful what you wish for.

-S
 
That's why we call it NewPorche Beach! I don't think I could afford the insurance even if... besides all the gold diggers. Careful what you wish for.

-S

See I wouldn't mind all the golddiggers, if they put on their "show" before they ask for money.

Cause then I could just say "ahaha...you thought I had money? No no, silly girl...I spent every penny I have on this Ferrari. Thanks for the great night, though".
 
Lamborghini or nothin. Just kiddin.

Nice lighting on this shot Thorhammer.
 
Great shot! We can always hope for next year...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom