What's new

I would love feedback on my pictures!

KatieBarfield

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just dont know how to put them in a thread. Can someone help =)
 
I just dont know how to put them in a thread. Can someone help =)
You can't attach them to the post if the picture is on your computer, you have to link them from an on-line gallery (like Flickr).
 
You can't attach them to the post if the picture is on your computer, you have to link them from an on-line gallery (like Flickr).


I know how to do that. I have them on Photobucket (if that works) When I went to preview the post all it showed was the text. :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom