ICC profiles

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I get my prints that I use for club competitions from a local photo shop on the high street they do all photo printing, framing and event photography. their a sort of Sponsor of the club and there is a members pricing structure.

Anywho I always found I have to tweak/re edit my already edited images in the self service machines in the store & print 5x7 tests to get a the final result I want. That whole system is stupid so I thought if I got the icc then that might make the process easier. I called in to the store and the assistant said rgb but that won’t allow me to soft proof fully will it.

I expected the assistant not to be much help but I thought I might at least get the printer model number and my idea was to just downloaded the profile from the net, can this be done.

Last edited:
My question would be how do I go about getting a my local print labs ICC profile.

Where would I post this.
Since it is in "feedback and suggestions", let me give you some feedback and make a suggestion:

Call or e-mail the print company.

BTW: places like Adorama provide this information quite easily, just by looking for it.

Digital forum would be a good place to start. :)

Can this be transfered and still remain in active topics or should I just repost.

Most reactions

Back