Ice Cicles

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well we have about 3 feet of snow here so there is no way I am getting out to do my photography project and take my "15 interesting pictures" this week. Went outside and found a few things I found interesting and took some pics. I liked this one...

4350058842_654def99f1_b.jpg

Here is the other one I liked...

4349346173_21048c23c2_o.jpg

The ice crystals on #2 look like a hand reaching for the berries, cool!.. or maybe I just had a long day. At first I thought, that's a lot of white, needs a crop - but the half and half snow and color grew on me.

I like the concept of #1, but the lights are keeping my attention more than the icicles...especially that orange one! The blue blurry x-mas light is a distration to me.

I'm digging #2 a lot. Looks like a hungry snow creature! The balance between the snow and and color is easy to look at. I think it's good composition!

I agree with reznap and layspeed. Number 2 is best. I like the color differences between the snow and plant.

I think they are both very interesting! I prefer #1, and it's just a matter of taste...

I like them both although the first one seems a little over processed in PS??? It's a lot to look at but it works.

Thanks. Yeah the first one is PP'd in Piknik. I could have gotten a better angle on it with my macro lens but it was dangerous to stand there for myself and my camera due to lots of dripping water and occasional falling of the LARGER ice cicles from the roof!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back