The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Evening all:

Went out on another hike today. - 15 degrees celcius and - 20 with the wind chill. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Cold. Saw 3 Doe but I spooked them when I came up to there resting spot and I couldn't get a shot. Here are a few shots from today and I am still unsure about this new lens?

1. This little squall is what I think created the flares in the shot but I still liked it?

SnowSquall.jpg

The_Shadow.jpg

My_Cone.jpg

Evergreen.jpg

Dead_Cold.jpg

Cat_Tails.jpg

The squirrel is cute, aren't they all, but I really like the cattails. (Don't know what you call them in Canada)

Thanks Viper! #6 was my favourite shot of the day. Of course I was going for some deer but they didn't cooperate.

I like the glares in number 1 also.

They are all very good shots, nice job!

Thanks for commenting RKW:

When that squall hit I got a couple of quick shots then went right into the woods.

NJ,

Thank you very much. It sure means a lot.
I hope to get as many posts in as I can before February as I will be leaving for Afghanistan and will not be around for 6 or 7 months.

I will certainly miss this forum while I am away.

#3 all the way baby

Thank you very much Mike and Petey:

Tomorrow I plan to go out again in hopes of landing a few deer shots. I hope the snow will hold off.

Beautiful shots...#1 is my favorite, but that squirrel is crazy cool.

Nice job indeed. I saw that #1 & 3 were taken with a 200mm lens. Did you use the same lens with all of them? Was it fixed focal length? Just wondering!

Most reactions

Back