What's new

Ice

TCimages

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
4
Location
Northern Va
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
251140389-X3.jpg
 
That's freakin' amazing! Scary dude from the terminator, eat your heart out. Great shot.
 
That's beautiful! Is this shot with a strobe?
 
Wow! This is really cool. I would buy this...
 
That's a weird shaped piece of ice you found there. Great shot, it had me confused for a bit. I thought it was water at first...
 
wow, thanks for all the great comments. This was actually thawing ice that was hanging from the rail on my deck. All natural light.
 
What a great capture. Nice job spotting this! Do you use extension tubes on your 100macro? And have you ever tried focus stacking? I think this should would have benefited greatly from a 2-3 image focus stack.
 
Great shot. The only quibble I have with it is that the top left portion of the frame is a bit messy, with little bits coming down from the top of the frame, if you have PS, that'll be an easy fix, that is, if you want to fix it. It's a really nice shot though, good stuff.
 
Thanks for the comments and feedback. I actually used extension tubes with my 24-70. I played with stacking, but don't normally shoot macro of still life. It's tough to stack with insects.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom