What's new

Iceing in the...plant?

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out strolling around one of the abandoned buildings here in town when I stumbled on to this nifty little tree growing out of the side of the building iced over.
1.
002-6.jpg

Bigger copy here
2.
010-4.jpg

Bigger copy here
3.
009-1.jpg

Bigger copy here
4.
008-1.jpg

Bigger copy here

Shots aren't all that spactacular, Bad glass, scratched neg and a miscrop on the last one but...they're neat. I may do some work on them when I get the time but...
 
I like the first one the best. Just because you see the scope of it, growing out of the building and such. Great capture!
 
Crap that was supposed to be Iceing on not in :(

I like the first one the best. Just because you see the scope of it, growing out of the building and such. Great capture!

Yeah it was huge, I remember seeing it and was quite impressed, I ended up botching half a dozen shots from that angle. the metering of the EF is tricky in verticle framing so I metered it the same way I would meter a vert normally....oops :lmao: the corner of the building agenst the sky would have made it meter normal, but any who....I also saw it as an oppertunity to try and get some of those close up ice/water droplet shots I see, but I think a deeper DOF might have been in order maybe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom