Iceland- October 2019

Seamus85

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Morning all,

Thought I'd share some images from another recent trip to Iceland. My second visit of the year, the focus was on the Snæfellsnes Peninsula in the West, an amazing part of an amazing country, with a quick stop at a couple of additional locations on the drive up from Keflavik.

Reykjanestá | Reykjanes Peninsula | Iceland | 02/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Hraunfossar | Borgarfjörður | Iceland | 01/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Hraunfossar | Borgarfjörður | Iceland | 01/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Sunset at Kirkjufell | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 01/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Grundarfjörður Church | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 01/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Sunrise at Kirkjufell | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 02/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Bjarnarfoss | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 02/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Búðakirkja | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 02/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Ingjaldshólskirkja | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 02/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Gatklettur | Arnarstapi | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 02/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Sunset at Lóndrangar | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 02/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Aurora Borealis | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 02/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Selvallafoss | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 03/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Berserkjahraun | Snæfellsnes | Iceland | 03/10/19 by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, hopefully they were of interest, there are a handful more images on Flickr for those interested.

Shaun

Wow--this is spectacular stuff--really beautiful. Love your eye--how you composed these shots. Yeah, you're dealing with lovely scenery but you did a terrific job creating these.

Beautiful scenery and My favorite of these is the one of the red roofed church.

WOW! nice set indeed, I love the red roofed church at the end of the long road with the low hanging clouds. :)

And I felt lucky to find a single waterfall in the woods near my house! Lol. These are great images. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the kind feedback all, much appreciated. For those who haven't been, I can't recommend Iceland enough. The landscapes are incredible but the people and culture are great too. I already can't wait for trip number three!

Thanks again,

Shaun

Most reactions

New Topics

Back