S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Dec 24, 2005 #1 i know dad and mines look similar but this is my version thanks for looking
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Dec 24, 2005 #2 this is great! the birds in the forground really make the shot for me.
snownow TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 463 Reaction score 2 Location So cal. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2005 #3 Very well done :thumbup: :thumbup:
Knot Fan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 17, 2005 Messages 13 Reaction score 2 Location left of the y shaped oak tree Dec 24, 2005 #4 really like the color it brings out. very nice shot.
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2005 #5 well... I like this one better sorry Jon... but I'm with the young
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 24, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #6 Very nice. :thumbup: I like your purple sky! And scoob wins the prize for the coolest avatar right now on TPF. :mrgreen:
Very nice. :thumbup: I like your purple sky! And scoob wins the prize for the coolest avatar right now on TPF. :mrgreen:
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Dec 24, 2005 #7 Nice shot MK. Love the purple in the sky and the purple reflected in the water. The red in the trees in the center of the photo adds a little something too. Great job!
Nice shot MK. Love the purple in the sky and the purple reflected in the water. The red in the trees in the center of the photo adds a little something too. Great job!
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 24, 2005 #8 Wonderful photo! I will ahve to agree that the purple in the sky as well as the birds makes this photo very special.
Wonderful photo! I will ahve to agree that the purple in the sky as well as the birds makes this photo very special.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 24, 2005 #9 mentos_007 said: well... I like this one better sorry Jon... but I'm with the young Click to expand... you should! scoob is teaching me to slow down and think before shooting...something new for me you have a great eye scoob! nice shot!
mentos_007 said: well... I like this one better sorry Jon... but I'm with the young Click to expand... you should! scoob is teaching me to slow down and think before shooting...something new for me you have a great eye scoob! nice shot!