If given the chance to visit South East Asia, where would you go? Why?

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
If you are a nature lover and a beach bum, visit the Philippines. There are many good beaches in the Philippnes -- Boracay, Puerta Galera and Palawan. You would also like to go whale-watching in Bohol and interact with whale sharks in Donsol. There is also a safari-type zoo in Coron, Palawan. There are beautiful rice terraces in Banaue; caves, mummies and floating coffins in Sagada; Spanish-inspired cities in Vigan and Manila, and Hundred Islands in Pangasinan. It has big and spacious shopping malls, fantastic food, and friendly English-speaking people.

philippines.com.jpg

HUndred isLand Pangasinan
Hundred-Island.jpg

La Union Philippines Region 1
3.jpg

Surfing In la Union
launion_Surfing.jpg

32.jpg

The Mayon Volcano In Albay one of the 8th wonders of the world..

Well, I am heading off to Thailand later this week, so that is defintely the #1 South-East Asian destination as of this moment, but I don't know many people who would not want to visit the Philippines. I know several people who travel their very often (partially because their relatives live there) and always only have positive remarks about the country.

yes philippines is pretty cool...

beach_boracay.jpg

Boracay

Boracay Island, with its sugary white sand beaches and azure blue waters, is located on the northwestern tip of Panay, Western Visayas. The best of the island is the 4 km. White Beach, touted as the “finest beach in the world.” The water surrounding the island is shallow and the sand is finer and brighter than most beaches in the archipelago.

yep im headed to thailand as well as malaysia.. cant wait for the photo ops :D :D :D would love to visit cambodia though
a LOT of other places as well... south america... africa etc...
other then that.. i love my own country and would just love to travel ALL over india

Mansi said:
yep im headed to thailand as well as malaysia.. cant wait for the photo ops :D :D :D would love to visit cambodia though
a LOT of other places as well... south america... africa etc...
other then that.. i love my own country and would just love to travel ALL over india

just got back from Thailand two days ago, very good photo ops, be sure to drink lots of water, very hot, no bug problems though, beautiful country! :thumbup:

My vote is for Thailand. Has a little bit of everything as well as great food and people. I liked it the most of all the places in SE Asia I've been.

well... sorry but I was never interested in Asia... and I never wanted to go there... well I've never considered going there. I always wanted to go to New Zeland ... but it's not Asia

Pearl Farm

Pearl Farm is located in the Samal Island off the coast of Davao City, Southern Philippines. The premier beach resort, which lies in the pristine island of Samal, used to be a pearl farm. There thousands of white-lipped oysters, transported form the Sulu Sea, were once cultivated for their pink, white, and gold pearls. Today, beach lovers all over the world visit this world-class beach resort for its white sand and panoramic landscape and seascape, bringing with them the memory of a lifetime – a relaxing private retreat in a tropical paradise.

I am just suggesting to visit the country if you are a nature lover...becuase philippines composed of 7,507 Island...

mentos_007 said:
well... sorry but I was never interested in Asia... and I never wanted to go there... well I've never considered going there. I always wanted to go to New Zeland ... but it's not Asia

You would love New Zealand. Beautiful country and wonderful people. We've been there twice and are going to try to go again. Don't write off SE Asia it's a great place to visit as well.

if you could just visit the place I'm pretty sure you'll love it!

Me myself and I been already in different countries but I love Philippines..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back