A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 26, 2008 #1 (the title's just a song I can't get out of my head) from the Colorado River Geology Tour Series Standing in Arizona, looking toward Nevada
(the title's just a song I can't get out of my head) from the Colorado River Geology Tour Series Standing in Arizona, looking toward Nevada
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 26, 2008 #2 If I had not seen the caption pertaining to the title I would have been totally lost
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 26, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Battou said: If I had not seen the caption pertaining to the title I would have been totally lost Click to expand... That's why I stuck that in there. It was wierd that day. This, near sunrise, was as bright as it got.
Battou said: If I had not seen the caption pertaining to the title I would have been totally lost Click to expand... That's why I stuck that in there. It was wierd that day. This, near sunrise, was as bright as it got.
Suzumushi TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 56 Reaction score 0 Location For now, Kyoto Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2008 #4 I like the shot. Zeppelin fan?
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 26, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Suzumushi said: I like the shot. Zeppelin fan? Click to expand... Thanks- yep. I think the song was in my head when I shot it too. I'm not very lateral. I wonder if I went too far on that upper left corner. There was a haze, and I tried to blow through it with some color, but I dunno,... ???
Suzumushi said: I like the shot. Zeppelin fan? Click to expand... Thanks- yep. I think the song was in my head when I shot it too. I'm not very lateral. I wonder if I went too far on that upper left corner. There was a haze, and I tried to blow through it with some color, but I dunno,... ???
mmcduffie1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 391 Reaction score 0 Location Tifton, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 7, 2008 #6 i'm lost anyway Battou said: If I had not seen the caption pertaining to the title I would have been totally lost Click to expand...
i'm lost anyway Battou said: If I had not seen the caption pertaining to the title I would have been totally lost Click to expand...
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2008 #7 Great shot....what camera model do u use?
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2008 #8 Kodak Brownie, of course. (On edit: This is a joke. I'm a big admirer of abraxas' photos.) Last edited: Jul 11, 2008