What's new

If

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7631343156_3448495dec_c.jpg
 
To my mind, the bottom part is too bright, but in the end it's your choice and not mine.
 
Thank you !
I understand you don't like it, but that was I meant to do.
 
I would say it's a fantasy landscape from another planet if not for the people over there. Quite impressive.
 
Last edited:
This image is somewhere in the border line of dream world and real world :thumbsup:
 
I take it you used HDR here, right? I like the fantasy/real look, but I agee about the sand; because it is too contrasty, it does not look like sand, and I feel it thus subtracts from the image rather than add to it. Other than that small detail, it is a FANTASTIC shot (I like the series a lot, actually!). So where is this place anyway?
 
I really like this! It has a nice over all feel to it and its very pleasant to look at. I think Frequency said it best, between dream world & real world. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom