Ignore list ;)

manaheim & runnah on vacation???
fat-rabbit.jpg

Please don't ignore me, Sharon. I wub you!

Oh, dear Bunny, I could NEVER ignore YOU, even if you weren't a mod. I wub you too! :hug::

None. Yet. But that may just be about to change (and no, that's not a joke, and no, I'm not referring to the OP or anyone who has posted in this thread).

Manaheim .... be very careful about the type of "love" sm4hm would give you .... I caught this several weeks ago of a friend of mine in her neighborhood ...

$Eagle-EasterBunny.jpg

Click on the persons name
go to their Profile
and the 3rd option down is "Add to Ignore list"
I've just noticed that a certain person which told me a certain bad thing in a certain thread,was on my profile. The only conclusion is that he's been putting me on his ignore list.... hm... not sure how I feel... after all... it's my first time...

and just to add, he's the first person that told me something bad... and I didn't put him on "ignore"

After reading Leonore's post in this thread, I'll certainly add my X to ignore

eta: is there any way I could find who put me on "ignore" (not me necessary because I'm sooo nice around here) but can it be seen?

Last edited:
Please don't ignore me, Sharon. I wub you!

Oh, dear Bunny, I could NEVER ignore YOU, even if you weren't a mod. I wub you too! :hug::

Manaheim .... be very careful about the type of "love" sm4hm would give you .... I caught this several weeks ago of a friend of mine in her neighborhood ...

View attachment 73998

I saw NOTHING. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Manny has nothing to worry about. You, on the other hand...you might wanna sleep with one eye open... :fangs:

Click on the persons name
go to their Profile
and the 3rd option down is "Add to Ignore list"
I've just noticed that a certain person which told me a certain bad thing in a certain thread,was on my profile. The only conclusion is that he's been putting me on his ignore list.... hm... not sure how I feel... after all... it's my first time...

and just to add, he's the first person that told me something bad... and I didn't put him on "ignore"

After reading Leonore's post in this thread, I'll certainly add my X to ignore

eta: is there any way I could find who put me on "ignore" (not me necessary because I'm sooo nice around here) but can it be seen?

That person could just be seeing what equipment, location in the world, or threads, posts, etc you have .. GPS location .. ignore list lol

While the Ignore list may be satisfying to use for people you'd want to go away, I'd like to have a "please come back" list, for people who were wonderful participants, and then, for whatever reason, disappeared off the forum. I've got MLeeks on that list, and Emily (but she's been popping up again, so Yay!) and Bitter (hey guy, I know you're back, kinda, but I really miss your photographs!), and a few others. I miss Frederico (Invisible), and Nandakumar (Frequency), and Squirrels... There are many who gave us very unique views and images. I've been wondering what Tyler (o hey tyler) has been up to. Sometimes, you don't know what you've got until it's gone. And then, that tiny silence grows and after a while, you become aware that there's something missing.

None. Yet. But that may just be about to change (and no, that's not a joke, and no, I'm not referring to the OP or anyone who has posted in this thread).

I've been VERY tempted just two or three times, but I've always decided to just virtually "walk away" instead--remind myself that this IS the internet and there's just no reason to let anyone here push my buttons or get a rise out of me. In each case so far, I've outlasted them--they are no longer around and I am.

Hoping that holds true this time, too. :D

you just tell me who is bothering you Sharon....and I'll drop a permanent "ignore" on them. :mrgreen:

That person could just be seeing what equipment, location in the world, or threads, posts, etc you have .. GPS location .. ignore list lol
I'm fully aware of what you're saying but I just wont accept that as the truth. I believe he deeply hates me (he doesn't know me at all and we've never met each other in threads) but somehow he managed to tell me something not nice... ;)

While the Ignore list may be satisfying to use for people you'd want to go away, I'd like to have a "please come back" list, for people who were wonderful participants, and then, for whatever reason, disappeared off the forum. I've got MLeeks on that list, and Emily (but she's been popping up again, so Yay!) and Bitter (hey guy, I know you're back, kinda, but I really miss your photographs!), and a few others. I miss Frederico (Invisible), and Nandakumar (Frequency), and Squirrels... There are many who gave us very unique views and images. I've been wondering what Tyler (o hey tyler) has been up to. Sometimes, you don't know what you've got until it's gone. And then, that tiny silence grows and after a while, you become aware that there's something missing.
aw... that was nice...

I'm fully aware of what you're saying but I just wont accept that as the truth. I believe he deeply hates me (he doesn't know me at all and we've never met each other in threads) but somehow he managed to tell me something not nice... ;)
Best to stay away from hatred .. it just tends to spawn more hatred.

aw... that was nice...

Best to stay away from hatred .. it just tends to spawn more hatred.

At a certain point, you realize that life's way too short to hold grudges and hates. Those kinds of feeling weight you down and focus attention on the things that are unhelpful. If you really want to destroy someone, understand them better than they understand themselves - and at that point, you don't need to hate them any more, but pity them for what they are blind to. None of us are born "good" or "evil" - that coloring comes from our circumstances and our choices.

I agree. There are many people I miss who were on here when first joined who are no longer here. I guess that's just the normal turnover rate though.

Most reactions

Back