Ignore list ;)

Two and i hope it stays that short. It was about to go to three but I don't think that the "member" in question stayed past their own welcome back thread.

Last edited:
I had two from a while back but they seem to be gone, so I've cleared it a few weeks ago. Alas, now there's a recent addition.

I don't ignore, no point , if I don't like some one's opinion it is still their opinion I can't change it by ignoring so I just move on :)

Please don't ignore me, Sharon. I wub you!

Oh, dear Bunny, I could NEVER ignore YOU, even if you weren't a mod. I wub you too! :hug::

None. Yet. But that may just be about to change (and no, that's not a joke, and no, I'm not referring to the OP or anyone who has posted in this thread).

Wait... I haven't posted in this thread. Also, I noticed she never asks for a 2nd cup of my coffee.. hmm.... Yikes!

Lol

I don't use the ignore feature myself, though I have to admit I've been tempted to once or twice.

Nah, robbins, I could never ignore you, either, because...uh...well...ummm...give me a minute, here, man.... :lmao:

Having people on ignore doesn't hide threads and you can see the posts with a click of the button.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I've done it once to one person but then I had to undo it because if I was reading a thread and that person commented, I didn't see it (obviously), but the problem was that I then couldn't follow the conversation because someone else inevitably replied to that persons comment.... it just made things confusing.

For a long time, I avoided using the Ignore list because of this same reason. As annoying as someone was to me, I didn't want it to interrupt the flow of conversation.

Here's the thing, though. I decided to go ahead and try it. And y'know what? It hasn't changed a single thing about how I can follow a conversation. The people I'm ignoring generally a) never add anything useful - nothing I find useful, anyway - or b) end up being quoted by other posters who find themselves embroiled in yet another inane argument with the Ignored person, who will invariably end their "argument" with "You're wrong and I'm right."

I still find myself able to follow the useful portion of the conversation juuuuuuust fiiiiiiiine without seeing the posts by the Ignored people. And if sometimes I can't, or get too curious, I can always choose to view individual posts. And as Derrel said, when I do look at the hidden posts, it's never anything that changes my mind about the Ignore list.

i'm hoping i'm on at least someones list I sure have earned it. Really though. If you can block out a wife for years you don't need a ignore button.

Sorry, not on mine! You're a curious fellow (which is a compliment, fyi) even though statements like your second one make it tempting to add you to the list! :p

For the record, I've got three people on my list.

Most of the time, I am able to ignore their posts even if I can see them, but the Ignore list just makes it SOOOO much easier to do so, and lord knows I need more things in my life to be easy! Seriously, folks, at least try it. You can always undo it if you don't like it.

Last edited:
I love everyone!!
No one has ever pushed me to that point...hehe That wasn't a challenge mind you!!;)

Can we put topics on ignore? Like anything with "what+lens" or "what+Camera" and of course "art".

I just put runnah on ignore.

What did he say?!! Damn!! I hate the ignore list!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back