I'm a freak - FIRE (14 pics)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well... Say it loudly I'm crazy... I noticed a smoke from my windows... grabbed my camera, my dad with his press pass and his video cam and jumped into the car. We drove 5 minutes and collected a great set of pics and film... which my dad sold to tv... to his work actually... And well... thanks to his pass we were able to follow the firemen... into the flames...

DSCF0203b.jpg

DSCF0206.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0247.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0301.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

PS.
and now... nobody will tell me that DSLR is better than a compact camera... I have an eqiv of 37-370 mm.. so no need to change lenses in such situation :p:p:p

Awesome! I love the first photo! It's so good!

infact there are so many good ones - i hope you managed to sell some of them as well.

These are so good Mentos. I always thinking about chasing the fire engine when I hear it, but it is usually late at night and I'm already in my night clothes.

By the way, I love your gallery of photos on your website. There is some really great stuff in there.

Mentos great shots. Equipment and uniforms look a lot different in Poland than the states.

Aoide, it's OK to chase but 90% of what we do is medical stuff. At least where I work. Does not make great photos.

A lot of fire departments have a ride along program. Check them out and see if they will let you tag along with your camera. Bonus is that we are good cooks also.

Wow, that was a very interesting series. Not often one gets to see 'up close' what the firemen do. Way to go, Mentos!

yea you did good with the compo's, great series mentos :thumbup:

great series mentos!!! good shots :thumbup:

I really like number 3 and number 13.

With number 13, because there is so much black and white, I think you could have a great time adjusting the contrast levels to see what you came up with. :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back