What's new

I'm alive | Barely breathing | Photoshoots out the yang

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
949
Location
Sharpsville,PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, still alive, been a crazy month for me so far.

2 Weddings, 2 Engagements, 2 Senior Portraits

And on top of all that, I've been in the woods every free chance I've gotten (only twice now :(

Trying to get that trophy buck....

I don't mind being busy, helps pass the time, I still have two more weddings coming up and then I'm done for the year...


Just some random shots from my past month.


1. 13 image pano stitch of where I'm hunting
15525565562_f66b50e1db_c.jpg


2. Peck Senior Portrait, Still learning portrait lighting, they liked them, and I think they turned out pretty good, always room for improvement.
15522800961_6a8542e4ce_c.jpg


3. Jones Wedding, was a very very very small wedding in a backyard, crappy weather kept us inside a garage that they prepped before hand. We still had fun
15339210080_145e57a691_c.jpg


4. Bowser Senior Portrait, I prefer outdoor portraits, I love blending personal style with my portraits, he enjoys nature and loves being outdoors, I think it works.
15339299718_c8bfe36223_c.jpg


5. Japuncha Engagement, Extremely fun couple here, very photogenic. The groom to be just had two knee surgeries so we had a blast making him walk the whole park haha. I like the way this photo came out, wheat and leaves in front. (Don't like the pole in the back)
15339350957_e391316229_c.jpg


6. Sternthal Wedding, definitely a different wedding for me, it was unique and most definitely fun! You be the judge.
15522800421_a07de00aec_c.jpg
 
PA seems nice this time of year. I want to get back out there again.
 
cool photos

your gonna have to let me 2nd shoot a wedding with you next time I'm up that way.
I have one the 18th and the last one the 25th, thats not here though...Its in.....Let me look it up.

Shippensburg!!!


But I already have three or four lined up for next year, so we can coordinate and I'll get you out here.


-Sean
 
The Sternthals seem to be a nice, down-to-earth group.
 
You HAVE been busy!!
I really like them all; won't try to comment on all of them but:

2. That may be the fanciest senior portrait I've ever seen! I like it, though.

6. Love the baseball theme. If I ever lose my mind enough to get married again (which would require dating, so it's HIGHLY improbable), I'd love to do a football theme.
But two things: 1. Why are there TWO women wearing white? Was this a double wedding?
2. Why does the woman in the back, center (one of the ones wearing white, and right in front of the guy who is standing instead of jumping) look like she has no neck? Is that just because of where she is in her leap? It makes her look like a head was just superimposed on her body.
 
You HAVE been busy!!
I really like them all; won't try to comment on all of them but:

2. That may be the fanciest senior portrait I've ever seen! I like it, though.

6. Love the baseball theme. If I ever lose my mind enough to get married again (which would require dating, so it's HIGHLY improbable), I'd love to do a football theme.
But two things:
1. Why are there TWO women wearing white? Was this a double wedding?
2. Why does the woman in the back, center (one of the ones wearing white, and right in front of the guy who is standing instead of jumping) look like she has no neck? Is that just because of where she is in her leap? It makes her look like a head was just superimposed on her body.
1. The one is the flower girl.
2. Yeah just an awkward leap I'm guessing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom