I'm an amateur...

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
toby

This is my youngest daughter- canon eos5, macro lense, 400 speed kodak
adobe elements
what do you think?

awwe shes beautifull!! how old? i love the pic its angelic how you did the sofining!

ps how did u get her to not eat the flowers? lol

thanks for the compliments! after posting this photo, i browsed the work posted by others on this site, and i think i might need to find more of a beginner's site to post my stuff for critique. people in this forum have such obvious talent, i am a little intimidated.
re lens:yes, i used a macro- i like the way the light drops off so dramatically just inches behind the subject- makes a great portrait lens.
again, thanks for the warm welcome!
-t

after posting this photo, i browsed the work posted by others on this site, and i think i might need to find more of a beginner's site to post my stuff for critique.

Coming from the site admin...trust me, you belong here just like everyone else! Most of the people on here do MUCH better work than I do...but that is why we are here, for everyone to share their experiences and help each other!

Enjoy!

You are absolutely welcome here. I learn the most when trying to teach someone else.

I love the sense of fun in the pic. Never feel intimidated. We are all here for the purpose of learning, teaching and having fun. Not necessarily in that order. First of all have fun. Learn from others, we all have something to offer, and others will learn from you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back