I'm bored, so here is some action from Disney...

Scatterbrained

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lights Motors Action.
4980769868_9e7c6063cd_b.jpg

LMA finale.
4980153101_2594e33de9_b.jpg

Main St. Station from the entrance sans tourists. :greenpbl:
4985143281_1283a9da33_b.jpg

Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom.
4985207305_16406a7be6_b.jpg

More fireworks at Magic Kingdom.
4985801018_d6fbc6b297_b.jpg

The fountain at Epcot.
4985795640_f2d29159a5_b.jpg

Illuminations at Epcot.
4985771270_e50a29010b_b.jpg

Heading home on the ferry.
4985159403_590879409e_b.jpg

Love your Main St. Station and Epcot Fountain shots, only thing I would change on the fountain is to not clip the edges of the railing off.

I'm a huge Disney 'Freak', can't wait to get down there and do some shooting of my own.

Edit: Which wide angle were you shooting with?

Not a fan of the action shots, they are a bit too far out.

I totally love your fountain shot. The mix of the red in the buildings in the back, the blue in the front and the cotton candy water, really nice job.

The last firework shot is pretty damn nice as well. Looks like organised chaos.

The firework shots, and the one of the fountain and the station are really amazing. Did you use a fisheye for the station-shot or a super-wide-angle-lens.

The firework shots, and the one of the fountain and the station are really amazing. Did you use a fisheye for the station-shot or a super-wide-angle-lens.
The station shot was a 15mm Fish Eye. Excluding the LMA shots the others were the 17-40mm. All long exposures on a tripod.
"If I give you my photopass card, can I see the pictures online when I go home?"
"uh, I don't work here."
"Really? You sure look like it."
There's nothing like taking a tripod to Disney. :lol:

...l
What do you mean by too far out? Too far away?

Yes, sorry, that is what I meant. I sometimes struggle to find the right english term for things. I can see how "far out" can be seen as a hippy / groovy kind of thing.

I prefer the car with the flames in the back...maybe just a crop to get it off center might help? Or could just be me talking out of my a$$ again :D

Great shots.
Love the fountain--smooth as silk.
Thanks for sharing.

...l
What do you mean by too far out? Too far away?

Yes, sorry, that is what I meant. I sometimes struggle to find the right english term for things. I can see how "far out" can be seen as a hippy / groovy kind of thing.

I prefer the car with the flames in the back...maybe just a crop to get it off center might help? Or could just be me talking out of my a$$ again :D
:mrgreen: Ah HA. I just noticed that you're French Canadian.
Yeah, my plan to get there early so I could sit in one of the front rows backfired because now most of my shots are filled with railings and props.:grumpy:
I would love to be able to get right in the middle but the entire center of the bleachers are taken up by the control center which straddles the tunnel the car runs through after landing. :meh: Oh well.

Most reactions

Back