I'm Bored...

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Well, for the record I was joking.

However, still... what's up with the avatar?

Don't think... that I don't know... you're a man whore... I've seen your smile. Well nothings up with the avatar. It's just that its in some way a reflection of me. Don't play with me or you will get burned. The other one i wanted to use was a blood thirsty woman... Thought it would be too much for TPF. Does that answer your question.

BRB

Um... dunno... I know you should go to bed. Two adults are talking here, your a baby.

Um... dunno... I know you should go to bed. Two adults are talking here, your a baby.

Me? A baby?

Who's talking? ...I don't see anyone talking.

:lmao: Your a baby honey... You look young. I'm just pulling your leg .. I was talking to manaheim.

I just spilled wine on my keyboard... Luckily, I have a backup. I had to take it apart and rinse it off in the sink. It's drying now.

Yo... WTF.. Josh...:lmao: ... You know what.. One night we should all get fooked up on TPF and just post. Everyone get their liquor ready and get twisted.

A TPF online party.... :D

This one has Cyrillic letters on it, so it takes some getting used to...

Yo... WTF.. Josh...:lmao: ... You know what.. One night we should all get fooked up on TPF and just post. Everyone get their liquor ready and get twisted.

A TPF online party.... :D

What do you mean "one night"? I do that every night... lol

I'm just learning this Josh... but I'm talking about more people not just us crazies ...

...I'm all sticky now.

I spilled the wine on the keyboard, and some of it got on my shorts. In a panic, I used my shirt to wipe it up. Now it's all over my arms & legs...

Most reactions

Back