I'm buying

thefonz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcome! I wish I had top of the machine in this. Is this pic decent or just another snap shot?

Thanks,
thefonz

Attachments

• $P1020064.JPG
    $P1020064.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 82
Ok so how do I get a pic on here without you having to click on a thumbnail or how do I number multiple pics? Is there a how to I'm missing here?

I like it but I am a sharpness freak so I would sharpen him up a bit. Looks like it would be good for a Pepsi commercial :). I'm pretty new here too and learning a lot but I think there's a pretty good balance of light and dark and I can see the detail in his whole face. You could probably title it something like "Pleeeeze mom (dad)"

Thanks for the feed back. To be honest, I don't know how to sharpen the pic.

I read "im buying" and got far too excited!

I like the pic, its quirky and sweet at the same time, sharpening is a choice you'd make based on a personal preference, i maybe would, i'm not sure. I like it. I'd probably mes aroun with it a little bit and then ruin it because i have a really bad habit of blowing everything when i have a great idea then can't grasp the reality of it!!

I think its a lovely shot. Not a basic snap-shop in MHO.

Thanks Lisa B, he's definately a cute little guy.

Thanks for the feed back. To be honest, I don't know how to sharpen the pic.

You can use one of the photo editing programs. Apparently there are some that are more basic and free downloads. Some like I have "Photoshop Elements 7" are considered basic but have more features then I'll ever figure out (lots of room to grow). And there are really comprehensive (and more expensive) programs out there like Photoshop CS. You can pick up Elements at Staples, Office Depot and the like. I watched for a sale and got it for $79. The basics (cropping) you'll be able to figure out pretty easily. Other things like sharpening - there is the "Help" button in the program AND there is this site. People here have been a tremendous help to me in figureing things out and giving directions. Just pay it forward.

I have to check that out as well. Thanks to everyone. I love this place!

Most reactions

Back