Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So just bear with me as I rant a bit.

....but don't worry, it's one of those good rants. :p You know, the ones I post when I'm in an uber good "I love you man!" moods.

I just signed up for my first semester of classes at my local community college....I'll be 25 in a few days, and I'm finally starting college. It's about time I stopped listening to those people in my life that told me I couldn't do it, and started paying attention to the chorus of good souls in my life that have been progressively beating it harder and harder into my head that I can do anything I want to do. So....now starts 6 years of accruing massive student loans and a bad sleep deprivation problem (ok, so I'm already well on my way to the second one). I can't WAIT!

Why else is life good? Because in precisely 6 days, 23 hours and 53 minutes, my plane will be taking off, destination: My best friends. :p I haven't seen Joe for 2 months and Sky for 3...I'm spending 6 days over my birthday weekend with them, and we'll be splitting that time between Baltimore, Washington DC, and Philadelphia. I am predicting that my 25th birthday will be the one I think of with the fondest memories for years to come. I can't think of a better way to spend it than with two of the people that have done the most to encourage me to reach for my dreams....the two people that have pushed me to shed the bad in my life....the two people who have made me feel truly loved and cared about for the first time in my life....the two people on earth that make me feel insecure about NOTHING when I'm around them....Boy, I have good friends, don't I? ;)

JoeMeSkyStatueOfLibertySM.jpg

^^my favorite picture of the three of us, from the NYC trip in March.

Why else is life good?

Because it's a beautiful day out, (gonna be 92 degrees) and it's Thursday, so I get to spend this evening working with the kids at my Thursday night job. :) That ALWAYS makes me happy. And tomorrow is my girls night with Natalie.....I look forward to that all week. :)

I suppose I'll stop now...y'all know I can go on forever when I'm feelin' all sappy. :p

But y'all also know that I love bein sappy, and I encourage you to tell me why your life is good right now...and pictures are always welcome. :p

aw, that was a lovely feel good post.

Yes you are lucky to have such wonderful friends! And you can absolutely do anything you want, it's very admirable of you to realize that and jump in with both feet.

I know you're not leaving yet, but have a wonderful trip, a fantastic birthday, and a special visit with friends! (and of course I'm sure you three with come away with tons of wonderful photos!)

What are you going to be studying?

aw, that was a lovely feel good post.

Yes you are lucky to have such wonderful friends! And you can absolutely do anything you want, it's very admirable of you to realize that and jump in with both feet.

I know you're not leaving yet, but have a wonderful trip, a fantastic birthday, and a special visit with friends! (and of course I'm sure you three with come away with tons of wonderful photos!)

What are you going to be studying?

I will be studying Psychology. I intend to work with children of Domestic Violence (pretty much like I'm doing now at my thursday night job. ;) )

Cool... I went to community college too and loved it. I got my degree (early childhood education) in december and can do as i wish. You rock. Anyone with the compassion to work with kids, especially those with dysfunctional or abusive backgrounds is a friend in my book.

Cool... I went to community college too and loved it. I got my degree (early childhood education) in december and can do as i wish. You rock. Anyone with the compassion to work with kids, especially those with dysfunctional or abusive backgrounds is a friend in my book.

:) Thanks. :) I'll only be at the CC for the first two years, then I'll transfer to a University....I'm researching on exactly where I want to go now. :)

A favourite picture three of u, huh.............aaawww, how cute

Lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back