I'm in!!

Thanks Brittany, Mark!!

Mark, I have miles to go, but I think it all started here. :)

Sharkbait said:
Did you submit your main site for the eval? (http://framesmedia.com/index2.php) If so, how did you get around the requirement that the site be wedding-only?
John,

Yes, I did submit the main site. I had this suspicion prior to submitting my application as well. But I couldn't find it anywhere in the WPJA Membership Requirements.
As you can see, the first point is about having a pro site (own URL)
and then it goes on about the kind of wedding images images they are after.

Moreover, after seeing Josef Isayo and Amy Deputy's (who are WPJA members) sites, I didn't think it was an issue at all.

I visited your whole webpage and it is fabulous!

danalec99 said:
John,

Yes, I did submit the main site. I had this suspicion prior to submitting my application as well. But I couldn't find it anywhere in the WPJA Membership Requirements.
As you can see, the first point is about having a pro site (own URL)
and then it goes on about the kind of wedding images images they are after.

Moreover, after seeing Josef Isayo and Amy Deputy's (who are WPJA members) sites, I didn't think it was an issue at all.
Interesting...they must've changed that since the last time I really looked at the wpja site. I submitted my site a long time ago, but never heard from them.

Couple of follow-up questions, if you don't mind... Feel free to PM or email if you don't want to answer in the public forum...or tell me to sod off if you don't want to divulge. ;)

What drew you to the wpja, and what benefits do you hope to get out of membership? Is it just more letters to put on your business cards, or do you expect increased bookings, etc.? I've thought about re-submitting my site and trying to get in again, but it's relatively expensive (for someone that gets antsy about dropping $50 on a new CF card, $180 a year (or has that changed too?) is pretty steep).

Question about your site...I assume it was done professionally for you? Ballpark how expensive was it? And how easy is it to update, being that it's a flash site? Do you have to go back to your designer every time you want to add some new photos?

Cheers!
:)

Fate said:
Almost forgot to say, i love the layout of your site! So seemingless... awsome :D

Agreed! It's been a while since I had visited your site and the new design is fantastic as are your new images. You're an inspiration, truly :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back