What's new

I'm Lost

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Literally I'm Lost... I seem to have lost myself, can't figure out which direction I should take my photography ...
http://www.spako.lu

umbrella1kl.jpg

​
 
Everything about that picture, is amazing.
 
That picture is so good that it makes me angry, hahaha. I wish I knew how to take shots like that. Very nice work.
 
A stunning photograph. So moody and mysterious. I can't stop looking at it.
 
I took the time and looked at your website, I really like your pictures. You have great talent. Great job.
 
Great shot.

Reassess, redefine, move on. It will happen for you. :thumbup:
 
ooohhh, I like it alot. (this is not meant as a valuable critique, but just to express my first thought when I saw it ;))
 
A great pic! Makes me feel lost too :-)
 
wow, you always have such great ideas for your pictures. great post-processing too. just stunning.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom