I'm New,Here's Some of my pictures

mommato8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been reading the forum.Thought it was time to post a few of my pictures to see what everyone thought of them.

Cathy

fishing2.jpg

lily23.jpg

julianchristian2.jpg

justinlori.jpg

loriapples.jpg

nat4.jpg

sistersdoinghair.jpg

wedding.jpg

surfsup.jpg

Awe, well while they are very tiny I see some great photos in there. Welcome and glad to see you posting. ;)

Hey, welcome! Great that you're posting pictures - I've just started posting here myself (after months of dedicated lurking), but I've yet to work my way up to actual picture-posting.

As everyone else has said (so sorry for knowingly repeating), it would be great to see these a bit bigger. They aren't too small, though, to see that there are some nice photos here. I really like three and four; good job capturing some great moments!

Okay,I just tried to add the pictures larger.All that came up now are links.What am I doing wrong?

Thank you all for the kind comments!

I'm not sure how to make the pictures bigger.I uploaded to photobucket & then posted here.
Cathy

i think 2,4, and 6 are really cute. like the apples in the bucket ;)

size - hmmm, maybe some genius can help you with that one! when i upload from pb they are big.

Looks like I finally figured out how to get the pictures larger.
Also learned to not put so many pictures on a post,now that they are big.LOL!
Cathy

Are these scans of actual photos? Because of the graininess of the photos, they look really old. I love that the bride is wearing a man's shirt while having her hair done. Was Tim her future husband?

These are actual photos.I used 35mm film.Scanned the prints.No,they are not old.

LOL! Tim is her dad.Daddy's little girl!

Are these scans of actual photos? Because of the graininess of the photos, they look really old. I love that the bride is wearing a man's shirt while having her hair done. Was Tim her future husband?

Very cute ! You have some great natural poses.. I also wonder if these are scans? There is a greenish colorcast on 1 and a bluish on the other..

Hmm,that's odd.I don't see any of that [off colors].
Yes,they are scans.

Very cute ! You have some great natural poses.. I also wonder if these are scans? There is a greenish colorcast on 1 and a bluish on the other..

Number two and six are my favourites. The pose and setting on six just makes me want to laugh! I don't mean any offense by that though, I apologise if it does cause any.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back