What's new

im new trying to get better some pics C&C please

classicsrtheway2go

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
DSC_07502edit.jpg


2.
CSC_0435edit.jpg


3. & 4. (which one is better)
Original
DSC_0544edit.jpg

Edit
DSC_05442edit.jpg
 
I would crop #1 tighter. Too much sky up top. Not liking the shadow on her face either.

2) Pretty decent.

I like 3 better than 4 but don't really care for either really. Would have been better with a wide fast lens to get a good depth of field maybe?
 
I like number 2.

Also the illusion in number 4 that the floor is actually a trampoline is pretty cool too only the rest of the editing isnt too good.

Im new too and as a beginner i would say you have really good shots not sure what the pros would say.
 
I like most of the photos, here are the things I see.
#1 her hand hides half her smile, but good pic to me . Crop tighter.
#2 Looks good, maybe alittle over-exposed at the front.
#3 Background is distracting to me especially the 2nd child.
#4 Just can't get myself to like, sorry.
Keep at it, looking forward to seeing more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom