I'm not saying what this is - you have to look. :D

Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Because in another thread here on TPF about "the most boring kind of photography" like, almost everyone said they hated macro pics of flowers. (losers!) hehehehehehe... :D

SunFlo.jpg

Revenge Of The Flower Macro!

- Enjoy! :sexywink:
Crits and comments always welcome!

Heehee, well played Bifurcator!

Lovely macro...interesting how just the outer rows of (whatever you call them) are sprouting.

Heehee, well played Bifurcator!

Lovely macro...interesting how just the outer rows of (whatever you call them) are sprouting.

Aren't they called "thingies"?

Nice image, Bifurcator.

I'm relatively new here. Has anyone done a thread of "Identify what the macro is of ... "?

That's the technical term. I think she wants the common name. :D

^^^ 'she', if you don't mind :raisedbrow:

icassell, there was a thread a long time ago along the lines of 'can you guess what this is'? If you wanna resurrect it or start a new one, I'm sure people would play along/join in

I said "she" what are you talking about?? :blushing:

<hopes she doesn't notice the edit time stamp> :D

Dang! And I went and tipped you off too! Grr.. I could have totally pulled that off and had you totally wondering. Rats! foiled again! :D

Boring...

That's the reaction you wanted right?

Hehe... I like it... I don't care what the others say.

The "Guess what it is - super macro" thread (under a title that is only roughly similar to what I said) still exists in the Photo Themes and any new thread of the kind will certainly get merged with that one, so best go and look through the theme thread index and find it.

And I say this is a sunflower with nice "thingies" that sprout :D.
I like the intensity of the yellow, or should I say "yellows"? Both in the petals and in the "thingies", sprouting or not sprouting.

The thingies disturb me. The look like alien posseions in progress. GREAT image though.

Very nice!!! Probably the most beautiful of the flower images I have seen you post. Well done!

Boy am I glad there are no giant sunflowers, with huge snake things coming out of them to suck our brains!

Nice shot, Bifur :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back