I'm selling Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens

shinewiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q...L-023-MX_2.jpg

The price is $700++ USD but the price is negotiable, Pm me. It's brand new.

High-performance, L-series telephoto zoom lens combining light weight and compactness with an f/4 maximum aperture. Inner focusing and the ring USM enable quick and quiet autofocusing. Meanwhile, a circular polarizing filter can be attached for .
Main Features

* L-series telephoto zoom lens combining light weight and compactness with an f/4 maximum aperture
* USM enable quick and quiet autofocusing
* The front lens element does not rotate during focusing

Package Content

* 1 x Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
* Other Standard Accessories

Specification

Lens Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
70-200mm 1:4.0

Lens Construction
16 elements in 13 groups

Diagonal Angle of View
34° - 12°

Focus Adjustment
Inner focusing system with USM

Closest Focusing Distance
1.2m / 3.9 ft

Zoom System
Rotating Type

Filter Size
67mm

Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
3.0" x 6.8", 25 oz. / 76mm x 172mm, 705g

Color
Black

Size (LxWxH)
7.6cm x 7.6cm x 17.2cm

Gross Weight
1.705kg

Package Type
Color Box

And
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens

CANL-022-MX_1.jpg

I'm asking for $1350 USD, Pm me.

Main Features
  • Comparable optics to a single focal-length lens
  • Four UD-glass elements to minimize chromatic aberrations, creating sharp, high-quality images regardless of the application
  • The constant f/2.8 maximum aperture makes the lens extremely popular among professionals
  • An inner focusing system with an Ultra Sonic Motor (USM), a 4.9-foot close focusing distance, and a 77mm filter size

Package Content
  • 1 x Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
  • Other Standard Accessories

Specification Angle of view (Horizontal, Vertical, Diagonal) 29 to 10 degrees, 19 to 7 degrees, 34 to 12 degrees Lens Construction 18 elements in 15 groups Number of Diaphragm Blades 8 Minimum Aperture 32 Closest Focusing Distance 3.9 feet Maximum Magnification 0.21x (at 200mm) AF actuator USM Filter Diameter 77 millimeters Weight3.24 pounds Maximum Diameter by length3.4" x 7.8" ColorBlack Size (LxWxH)8.636cm x 8.636cm x 19.812cm Gross Weight2.470kg Package TypeColor Box

Last edited:
Is this the non-IS version? Don't they sell for like $630 new?

It's the non-IS version, but I'm pretty sure it's not that cheap, I think it's about at $700++

It's the non-IS version, but I'm pretty sure it's not that cheap, I think it's about at $700++

It's $669 at Aden Camera in Toronto and $649 at B&H in the US. Great lens though. I use mine all the time and have never felt the need to go to 2.8 or IS version.

Why would anybody buy a brand new lens from you (for more than they can get it elsewhere) when you don't even know what costs?

Pretty sure it's not that cheap? You think it's about $700?

How did you come across a brand new lens that you no longer want, and apparently didn't pay for?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back