15two3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
crack3.jpg

would work well in a documentary or something similar... I do wish more of his face and hands were in focus. I like the choice of b&w. Note for next time, perhaps a little more of a 'warning'?

would work well in a documentary or something similar... I do wish more of his face and hands were in focus. I like the choice of b&w. Note for next time, perhaps a little more of a 'warning'?

yeah but asking a crackhead "Sorry would you like to wait 2-3minutes so I can set up my camera" is asking for trouble. I gave him 5$ took a pic on auto and left asap. lol.

No way!! Great shot, the focus on the pipe makes the photo!!! 5$ well worth it.

I agree, the focus on the pipe makes the image. I would never have to nerve to shoot that! lol

Thanks guys.
Even if I lived in many ghettos , that was my first time seeing someone smoking crack from that close. Thats f- up, but oh well.

Wow, way to put yourself out there, this takes a ton of courage. Be carful offering cash like this, maybe make sure the rest of your cash is in a different location (sock or something). Very cool shot though.

Wow, way to put yourself out there, this takes a ton of courage. Be carful offering cash like this, maybe make sure the rest of your cash is in a different location (sock or something). Very cool shot though.
Yeah well I was on a pretty busy corner and Im 220 lbs/6'1" so I wasnt really worried bout getting robed :p

I love #1 in the 2 other shots section.

The look (or lack there of) in his eyes is intense

Most reactions

Back