I'm...

So it didn't come out green? :cry:

no, it was sposed to be purple but its just not, so im gonna stick with black coz its black now after the purple dye - although my scalp looks a bit purple hah...

Go me!

:thumbup:

I'll bet you're not THIS cold! This is looking down my street. We're having a terrible ice storm right now here in Oklahoma City. It is breaking every tree in the city. I'd say at least half of the trees are totally destroyed, and the rest are going to be terribly scarred for years. A quarter of a million people don't have power right now.
DSC02454.jpg

DSC02450.jpg

DSC02448.jpg

Oh no, that's terrible! Hope you don't have to go out...it's soooo dangerous to be in/around cars when the roads are so icy. And the scarring of the trees is sad, especially the older ones.

I'd be wanting to move that car being covered with tree limbs if I was the owner! Even if there was ice on the road - better to take it easy and move it slowly than have a tree fall on it for sure...

For my piece..I'm recovering from a long weekend of work. IBM support gave us some wrong info to expand our SAN storage, and what should've been less than half an hour job took two full days.

Just went out for a walk. Feels like 20-22°C (A bit above 70°F).
:p

Well its raining here in Cain-tuck-key (Kentucky)...has been for about 4 days...It started off as sleet....then a warm from came through and it got up to 70 degrees....now its back down to 40 degrees

headed for the shower. I am covered in sawdust! (just home from work.)

And I'm ...

... about to call it a day!

This is because I'm ...

...tired. And cold. Will bring the hot water bottle to bed with me!

Most reactions

Back