I'm...

I can't i'm sick, it turns out the hangover i thought i had from the couple a glasses of wine last night was the flu and im now shivering and shaking and cold and sniffly and my neck hurts and my back hurts and I cant get warm and my eyes feel like they're about to pop out of my skull!!

I only get sick about once a year....

BRING IT ON!!!!

I'm in the same boat as you're in Lisa, hopefully you have a similar thing as to what I had. This past Tuesday I think I kept the whole house warm with fever and it was -20C outside, then that waned and today I have a head cold and pink eye. Perfect timing for finals! *snort*

Hey, no one is going to be cheating off me tomorrow - they will be sitting far far away. Then when I hand it when I will have everyone look at me wide eyed thinking "oh wow, that girl must have find the exam brutal. She's tearing up!"

Hey, no one is going to be cheating off me tomorrow - they will be sitting far far away. Then when I hand it when I will have everyone look at me wide eyed thinking "oh wow, that girl must have find the exam brutal. She's tearing up!"

Haha...good way to think of it i suppose

Oh no, that's terrible! Hope you don't have to go out...it's soooo dangerous to be in/around cars when the roads are so icy. And the scarring of the trees is sad, especially the older ones.

Actually, the roads are just fine. They may not be now since it's dark and below freezing again. They are saying on the news that 600,000 people in the Oklahoma City area don't have power. There are only around 1 million people that live here. State wide, one in three Oklahoman's don't have electricity. They say that it will be two weeks before they get everything running again. I live on an Air Force base and we have our own power supply. My mom lives about 15 miles from here and she is staying with us since her power is out. She drove down after dark and said it was pitch black driving through the city. The first lights she saw were from Tinker AFB! The tree in my front yard snapped and landed on my bus, but no damage. The bus is tough. If it were one of my cars, it would have done some damage. There are some 100+ year old trees around here that are destroyed. It's pretty sad.

*cough*

I went to bed last night freezing like i'd been stood naked in the antarctic and woke up this morning like i was wearing 70 layers of clothes, in hell!

My eyes look like i've been on somthing.

Hopefully this shifts a little coz i gotta work tonight! Grr!

Most reactions

Back