Image editing software


TPF Noob!
Sep 24, 2007
Reaction score
In a tent outside the gates of hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, I had a photo taken the other day which was very unflattering to say the least which I am really disappointed in because I cant go back there and have it all over again. I look like I have a huge beer gut due to the equipment I was wearing at the time and I wish to change it. How can I flatten my gut in that photo??
Try the liquefy tool in PShop. Use a large radius and nudge over a little bit at a time. Take your time at is easy to distort instead of flatter.
If you're using Paintshop Pro, you'll want to use the Warp brush. It's the same thing as the Liquify tool in Photoshop.

I think version 8 of Paintshop Pro was the first to have the Warp brush, but I could be mistaken. I know versions 10-12 have it.

As for Photoshop, if I remember correctly, versions 7 on up should have it. I never used a version older than 7, so I don't know what they may or may not have.

Most reactions