What's new

Image of a river in motion

LearnMyShot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
River%20in%20motion.jpg

I shot this image of a river with the water in motion. What do you all think?
 
I like it. What's the shutter speed. I'll guess about 1/2 sec. just to see how far off I am.
 
Mostly I like it but I think the composition is a little off. The boulder at the middle of the top is chopped and the river itself is incomlpete. I like the dappled light. Boost the contrast a little? JSD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom