Images for a rainy day

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I woke up to a rainy morning so I passed on a Classic aircraft fly-in at Collingwood, Ontraio. Rain day is tomorrow. A few more images that I took about two years ago.

Falls, Forks of the Credit. Taken on color print film and adjusted in PS CS.
falls.jpg

I need a title for this one? Taken with HIE and shot and processed at 400iso.
IR_Stairway.jpg

Cross
cross.jpg

Eric

1st of all excellent shots....#2 my fav! but can u explain the technique used there....and can u do this digitally...i knew how to once w/a standard slr i think... shoot at a lower ISO and process at a higher one or sumthin like that??? but can u explain the process pls...

-ty

I shot the second shot with Kodak Highspeed Infrared film at 400iso and I processed it with D-76 developer at the same time as T-max 400. I also used a 25 red filter. I really love HIE film and have found it very easy to use compared to all the warnings you read. You can see more of my HIE pics here http://www.airic.ca/html/infrared.html although I do have some better images I have not posted yet.

Thanks,

Eric

Very nice shots... Nice use of grain.

The second is my favorite.... perhaps a simple title like "nowhere" is appropriate.

I like the cross too. There are some specs of white in the black background that I find a little distracting.

The bridge is also very very nice. IMO... its perfect. Nice contrast.

Only other thing I would add is to make your signatures a little smaller less obtrusive. They draw too much attention away from the artwork.

Love the IR shots, great grain which leads to a nice feeling!

Most reactions

Back