What's new

Earth Day, Toronto, 2020

VidThreeNorth

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
1,614
Reaction score
506
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What did I do for Earth Day? I sat at home waiting for UPS to deliver a box, which they didn't. It was a beautiful day and I missed it because, well, I don't know. So at least I decided to process a few pics that were taken "fairly recently".

These were pics that accumulated in my GF3 which is one of the cameras I carry routinely "just in case". Because Toronto has a later Spring than most of the US, Earth Day typically falls on either a a day of rain, or snow, or "brown twigs". The "848" pic is my study of ripples and interference patterns. The "855" pic was my desperate response to even a hint of colour. The "857" pic? Ok, I admit my lack of knowledge of plants. I was just curious about what kind of tree this was. If I pass it again in a week, I think it will be in bloom.
 

Attachments

  • P1010848 -1a-rsz1600.webp
    P1010848 -1a-rsz1600.webp
    443 KB · Views: 102
  • P1010855 -1a-rsz1202.webp
    P1010855 -1a-rsz1202.webp
    741.6 KB · Views: 98
  • P1010857 -1-rsz1600.webp
    P1010857 -1-rsz1600.webp
    509.9 KB · Views: 97
Thanks, I have been avoiding pictures of brown twigs. :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom