What's new

Images I took today with my new lens (photo heavy)

Theantiquetiger

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
302
Reaction score
126
Location
Baton Rouge
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought this Tamron 70-200 today. I tried to mix it up, shooting different things, near and far. I saw a hummingbird, but he would not say cheese!!!

8693352789_a31f247727.jpg


8694824948_8b963829d9_b.jpg


8693705233_8e6f98861c_b.jpg


8693705485_31f63d8fc4_b.jpg


8693705739_e6bbe72900_b.jpg


8694826204_1d14727453_b.jpg


8693707377_42a9312b85_b.jpg


8693707757_e7b920ac33_b.jpg


8694456952_53d6461d0f_b.jpg


8694458500_ca35d5fb6c_b.jpg
 
I like the way that lens renders out of focus areas, which seems to be one of the characteristics Tamron is focusing on with its latest lenses in the SP-series. "Bokeh" has become kind of a big deal over the last ten years. Hope you enjoy the new tele-zoom! A 70-200/2.8 is a VERY useful lens to have!
 
Thanks Derrel, I do love the lens and still only know 1% about what I can do with it. Of all the images above, "The Thinker" is my favorite. I know he is a little soft, but the sharpness on the moss and branches do it for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom