Impending Doom

joemc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken in the wild in the Florida Everglades... I am not sure why? But this large fella started walking my way...... briskly??? I have shot these big fellas in the wild for years.... They just do not do that? I snapped a few....and took off...lol

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Cheers, joe

Last edited:
Great photo!
I love the almost redish "glow" he has on him.
Kinda gives him a hellish look. haha

They will definitely approach if you're near a nest. Great shot, still got all your toes? A little over kill on fading out the background.

:)

I first saw the iguana, and now I see this one. I'm liking your flash work. Very nice.

Dang, now I've looked back and see you are the one who posted the Florida cougar also in the "Put up or shut up" thread along with that fantastic lion. I don't visit often and don't always log in when I do and just view "Active Topics". Now I'm going to have to keep an eye out for your postings.

Really makes me wish for a proper dSLR even more. The only decent flash I can do I have to trigger optically with my on-camera popup flash.

I really hate taking photos on auto but I think I would on him for the simple reason I wouldnt want to stick around. It is a great shot though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back