What's new

Impression

Gorgeous Desi! One of the things I love about shooting these slow shutter speed shots is discovering what the colours and depth will do in post. They always start muddy and flat to some degree but by minor tweaking the image comes to life, this one is a great example of that!
 
Desi, that some good experimentation. "Reality" is just a starting point. Love the images you've shared with us. It's not all about the DOF and sharpness and the perfect exposure.

Thanks, Pgriz, very glad that you enjoyed these.


And, just for show-and-tell, here's the source material. This is the least blurry shot I got.
I was under the impression that I was looking at some sort of fabric curtains, all this time. Desi, thumbs up on creativity, thumbs down on killing the illusion :lol:

Mea Culpa.....I'll give myself 20 lashes with a point-and-shoot.;-)

Gorgeous Desi! One of the things I love about shooting these slow shutter speed shots is discovering what the colours and depth will do in post. They always start muddy and flat to some degree but by minor tweaking the image comes to life, this one is a great example of that!

I'm so glad that you saw these Pixel......you are right, it is with a sense of discovery that you "develop" these in lightroom. It is nice, as these are only impressions, not to be tied to reality.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom