In Between

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A simple walkway between a couple of fences.

49663048-L.jpg

Thanks eddyk.
Tint was done in PS. I used a plug-in. But you can do basically the same thing in>Image>Adjustments>Photo Filters. There is a 'sepia' filter there, but I do a custom color depending on the tones of my image. Then just adjust the opacity to your liking.

Great shot! I like the looming feel........

I've learned how to do a custom color toning (e.g. sepia) layer, but how did you get the sky to turn so dark?

crawdaddio said:
Great shot! I like the looming feel........

I've learned how to do a custom color toning (e.g. sepia) layer, but how did you get the sky to turn so dark?
That's the result of having a super dark sky using a polarizer. When you convert to b/w, if you add a red, orang or yellow filter, it will enhance the color of the blue. Red makes it the darkest. This was a yellow. You can also achieve the same effect by shooting with colored filters.

this one is great! I love the tones! good job with ps!

woodsac said:
Thanks eddyk.
Tint was done in PS. I used a plug-in. But you can do basically the same thing in>Image>Adjustments>Photo Filters. There is a 'sepia' filter there, but I do a custom color depending on the tones of my image. Then just adjust the opacity to your liking.

:thumbup:
Thanks

Most reactions

Back