In Effort To

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Push my reputation back to a positive standpoint (since one of the newbies said I was scary :lol: ) Please post whatever you feel like in this topic, and I in turn will shower you with praises, and then you can shower me with rep points :lol:

Is there anyway to keep the evil Chase from seeing this post Ferny of mod of the off topic section sir???? Everytime he sees my rep start to get a boost..POW..he hits me with ten bad ones :lol: :er:

Doh, ok I tried to give you more then one...but the repanator has made it so it can only do one...once it lets me do another its all yers.

I wouldn't worry about the rep points. I rather like the red line effect - makes you unique on this board. Loosing it would be loosing part of our history.

Think I might have to start a 'keep Amanda's red line' campaign!

Hertz van Rental said:
I wouldn't worry about the rep points. I rather like the red line effect - makes you unique on this board. Loosing it would be loosing part of our history.

Think I might have to start a 'keep Amanda's red line' campaign!

I totally aggree, so I couldn't resist and gave you some more negative rep points, hope you don't mind :p

eromallagadnama said:
Is there anyway to keep the evil Chase from seeing this post Ferny of mod of the off topic section sir???? Everytime he sees my rep start to get a boost..POW..he hits me with ten bad ones :lol: :er:

Sure.

*hovers curser over "delete"*

:twisted:

Anyone noticed Matt's rep points? Where does he get them from?!?!?!?! :shock:

Here you go, shower me with praises and I shall give you 10 back. If you're really nice I can make you all green again :mrgreen:

i actually got all mine fair and square. if you people start giving me bad rep points to counter act my own good ones..ill go crazy!!!! :)

I tell you what: I don't even know how to give out bad rep points... Honest. I am so good through and through.... :er:

But then I also think that Amanda can't, just cannot have been given all those negative points by all those who it would take to give her as many. Someone at the buttons did that to her. So that same someone would/should be able to undo what he/she did. I wonder, why it was done in the first place? I don't understand how anyone here can have negative points...!?!?

Most reactions

Back