What's new

In honor of The Championships...

keyseddie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
455
Reaction score
258
Location
Sewell, NJ and Key Largo, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At Wimbledon. With no Americans with a chance in hell, I may like to see the Brit do a repeat.
Britstyle_zps03b75569.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Brit Style

andy_zps0a773431.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Andy Murray, the pride of the British Empire and last years winner. First homeboy to win Wimbledon in 77 years. Almost missed the ball. Not Andy, me.:blushing:
 
The American women, however have a great chance, led by the famed sister act, both still alive in the tournament. This gig was about power, style and grace in women's tennis. My only instructions were not like the shots in tennis mags. Here's the Americans.
backhand_zpsbed42fd7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The raw power of Serena's backhand.
ballet_zpsbeebd15b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And the grace.
 
Venus, the older sibling.
ballet2_zpsd80617e0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Dance, anyone?
venus_zpsfb53a4ad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Not as much talent as little sister, but style and grace to spare.
 
Very jealous you were there. What camera did you bring in?
 
I was as close as allowed to the action. I'm sure I had a 5dmk11 and a 50d. Don't recall which I used but probably the 50d with a little more reach for close ups with the 70-200 L lens.
 
BTW, propilot, these were from Key Biscayne at the Sony Open. Nobody is sending me to Wimbledon.:grumpy:
 
Ah, back to my private thread. Maria Sharapova. Power, grace, determination and drive in nan attractive package.
mariafore_zpsb6b90f21.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom