What's new

In Kyoto Now

Jbs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Location
Santa Monica, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i am out of tokyo and into kyoto, way more pics to come.

Here is from the train leaving tokyo (the glass was awful; smudges and streaks etc)
img3018qw6.jpg


Kyoto has a very cool station (sadly this is the only picture from it though haha)
img3049zl8.jpg


We have an awesome hotel
img3063ej1.jpg


img3116zi0.jpg



the elevators are awesome too :D
img3131ty0.jpg


the view from the room (sadly i cant open the window here without setting off the fire alarm, so there is some glare)
img3147ez4.jpg


more to come later
​
 
nice :)

I am sure you will enjoy this city! :)
 
So far from what i've seen/heard, I think I will too!

It is definitely a lot different than tokyo though!
 
So far from what i've seen/heard, I think I will too!

It is definitely a lot different than tokyo though!

but the name is almost the same ... To-Kyo .. Kyo-To :mrgreen:
 
haha never noticed that before; same letters lol
 
another one from the train

img3015ph1.jpg

​
 
Ditto, a little levels midpoint adjust would help. Thanks for sharing your travels, it is nice to keep track and see new places in out little world.

-Shea :mrgreen:
 
Wasn't Kyoto the capital city of Japan before Tokyo? Nice pictures!
 
some of those would have really made impressive HDR's
 
thanks for the comments, guys... i know they are a little under exposed, but i dont have a computer here to correct them.... it can barely handle resizing them lol

yea kyoto was the capital before tokyo haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom