What's new

In love, sleeping

virenko

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Location
The netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My two kittens, just can't stop shooting them!
What do you think? What can I improve?

Afbeelding185b1.jpg
 
Thing to watch out for is cutting off their ears. to me that's very distracting. I like the shot other than that. I like how you exposed them... My cats are almost impossible because one it black and white (so his white fur is blown out while his black fur is exposed correctly or vise versa) and the other is just black sucks in light like a black hole.
 
i like it to. the fur all seems to go in a circle, it kind of makes its own frame.
 
Thanks for the comments, I know about the ear, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. Most of the time it distracts me to but I'm not sure what I feel about it this time. Thanks again for the comments
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom