What's new

Willow

jeffashman22 6

Level 40 Squirrel Warrior
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
16,147
Reaction score
11,050
Location
The Colony, Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Willow is one of two kittens we adopted just recently, Atticus Finch being the other. Well, when I say adopted, we actually adopted the mom and the kittens were a surprise bonus. My youngest now has the mom and two of the kittens. Not sure what type of tabby they are, because I've never seen any this color with the grey eyes. Taken in natural light with a window to the right and windows behind adding a backlight. It wasn't the easiest setup, but these guys are like trying to herd cats... taken with the Sony RX10M4. 341mm f/4 1/250 Auto ISO

1
jun29202501 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2
jun29202502 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3
jun29202503 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
 
wow beautiful unique kitty..love the name you chose.. and great photos.
 
Thanks all! I need to figure out how to handle the "heat" distortion in the photos. They were extremely noisy due to the lighting and f/4 was as wide as I could set it. I didn't want to go lower than 1/250 given I don't have the steadiest of hands and running for a tripod was not an option.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom